Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Favorite Valentine

My valentine's love story began when I was 15... the boy I met when I was 14 asked me to be his official girlfriend on valentine's day... no he didn't send me a note that said check yes or no ;) he took me out to dinner (I have no idea why my parents agreed to that), put his arm around me while he was driving and whoopsies swerved off the highway.  It scared the you know what out of me but somehow he still got me to agree.  Oh and did I mention this was the first date we had been on in about 2 months because he was grounded for mooning the video camera at school and sharing his fantastic behind with the entire school population.  Ahhh ... young love... I obviously found a keeper ;) and I did because... these are our engagement pictures four years later, when I was 19 and he was 22.


Oh and then here we are again 12 years after that...  I think I'll keep my bad boy! Happy Valentine's to my favorite Valentine :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment